Travelling to Iran?
Iran visa could not be easier with Parsicats*
As Iran visa is one of the very first steps of visiting the country, Parsicats is honored to prepare your Iran visa and be of any assistance to your journey.
Hence, Travelers who wish to visit Iran should apply for a visa through the following form and enter all the required information, and receive a reference number (Authorization code).
Here are the three Simple Steps for Obtaining Your Iran Visa,
Step 1: Complete the online visa application form.
Step 2: Receive your Iran visa reference number within 2 to 7 business days (check your mailbox for it).
Step 3: Try to collect your visa on arrival or in an Iranian embassy or consulate, directly after you received the reference number (stamp payment is required).
- Your passport should have 6-month validity prior to your arrival and have at least two blank pages.
- Proof of medical travel insurance. It is now compulsory and is available for sale from the immigration office at the airport
- Your visa reference number fee is 30 euros.
- Please read more information in order to gain more understanding.
- As soon as you submit Iran visa form, our visa consultant will contact you.
- For the U.S. Canadian and British passport holders only, all Iran visa application must be accompanied with a detailed resume.
- Iran no longer affixes visas to passports nor stamps them on entry/exit.
For any further questions, please contact us via